I am continuing to share with you what I am thankful for, grateful for, or just plain blessed with in my life. At the beginning of the month I decided to share my 30 days of Thankfulness. You can read the first part of my 30 days of Thankfulness by clicking here.
7. The Chance to Meet New People-This past year I have come into contact with some truly amazing people who bring new aspects to my life. I have met a lot of these people by stepping out of my comfort zone. But I am glad I did because I have learned so much and grown as an individual as well.
8. My Photography-Over the years I have had an interest in photography. In the last couple of years that has really grown from being an interest to being a major component to my life. I am grateful my skills have grown over the years and now I am to the point where I can share my photos in a way I only dreamed of. In the future, I see my photography taking on a different spin.
9. Teaching-even though I do not have a classroom to call my own (which I am thankful for as wel) I am thankful for finding again the reason why I went into teaching.
10. Carly Marie-using her creative talents I have a wonderful photo in rememberance of Samantha that was taken at sunset on a beach with Samantha’s name written in the sand. It is absolutely beautiful and what Carly does is truly amazing.
11. All those who are in the Military-I am thankful for all those who have served in the Military, currently do, and will in the future. We have family in the Army, Marines, and Airforce.
12. Illuminate & Beryl Young-through a course I am working my way through grief and healing by using photography and journaling. The assignments are causing me to step out, truly open up, and look at things with a fresh perspective.
13. For Dragonflies-dragonflies bring me a sense of peace and calm when I see them. They remind me of our baby girl and tell me she is close by. They seem to show up when I most need the comfort.
What are you thankful for? It’s not to late to start creating your list. If you aren’t able to do the 30 days of Thankfulness, then I encourage you to create a list of 10. I look forward to continuing to share mine and I look forward to hearing from you what is on your list. Share you thoughts below.