I am continuing to share with you what I am thankful for, grateful for, or just plain blessed with in my life. At the beginning of the month I decided to share my 30 days of Thankfulness. You can read the first part of my 30 days of Thankfulness by clicking here for 1-6 and here for 7-13.
14. Support-I am blessed with a tremendous support system that has come out of losing Samantha. Without that support system, I wouldn’t be able to be where I am today.
15. My new contacts-I know this may sound odd, but I have been trying to get the right ones for the past three months. Finally, after like the 7th pair they are right. I can see well during the day and night finally!
16. For an Extra Long Fall-In Minnesota, Fall doesn’t always seem to stick around. We have been very lucky and very blessed to still have decent weather.
17. My memorial garden-It’s the middle of November and the flowers I planted (Yellow Snapdragons) that are around the memory stone are still blooming.
18. The Internet-without there is a lot I wouldn’t be able to do. With it I am able to easily keep in touch with family and I am able to share my photography, as well as my writings.
19. MyInfantLoss.com-it has been a way for me to reach out to others, hopefully helping them while helping myself through the healing process.
20. My Car-it allows me to go where I need to go, as well as where I want to go. Without it doing so many of the fun road trips we did this past year wouldn’t have as possible as they were.
21. God-without having the knowledge of God walking beside me and being there, I think times would be a lot tougher and things would be a lot harder to handle. Even though I may waver, turn away, yell and get angry, He is always there, no matter what.
What are you thankful for? It’s not to late to start creating your list. If you aren’t able to do the 30 days of Thankfulness, then I encourage you to create a list of 10. I look forward to continuing to share mine and I look forward to hearing from you what is on your list. Share you thoughts below.