Here is the final items on my list of things that I am thankful for, grateful for, or just plain blessed with in my life. At the beginning of the month I decided to share my 30 days of Thankfulness. You can read the first part of my 30 days of Thankfulness by clicking here for 1-6 , here for 7-13, and here for 14-21.
22. Music-with so many songs out there you can find the right song to help uplift your spirits
23. Simple Things- like clothing to wear every day and food to eat
24. Feasts- Thanksgiving is a time to eat, to be with family, and to share stories
25. My Gardens-each year my gardens grow in number, as well as plants. The flowers are beautiful and bring much joy.
26. My Camera-it gives me the opportuniy to share my perspective on the world through a different lens and angle.
27. Facebook and Email-it gives me the oppotunity to connect with family and friends that are scattered around the world.
28. Time to Learn-I am happy and thankful for the extra time I have to focus on learning, like cooking and photography
29. My Cell Phone-it may be one of the basic, simpliest flip phones but it allows me to keep in touch with those who are important to me.
30. A Good Cup of Coffee & Conversation- I enjoy the chance to sit down with those who are close to me while sipping on coffee as we talk the day away.
What are you thankful for? It’s not to late to start creating your list. If you aren’t able to do the 30 days of Thankfulness, then I encourage you to create a list of 10. I look forward to continuing to share mine and I look forward to hearing from you what is on your list. Share you thoughts below.